• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

diehard

Fleer
Mavs are such fucking garbage. Signing Ellis was a fucking mistake they need to trade Dirk and Ellis and do a full rebuild.

I remember Ellis was getting all the praise early this season and i told Mav fans it was just history repeating itself like with Mayo.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
no Dy, you cant give up now!! Your team is worth $400 mill now!!

Obviously he's holding us back. He didn't win a single game when starting during his rookie year. We're 2-0 without him. Sell high brehs

Pargo future

cashman

Banned
I remember Ellis was getting all the praise early this season and i told Mav fans it was just history repeating itself like with Mayo.

Ellis isn't as close too as bad as Mayo who became straight garbage at the end of the year. He still is pretty inefficient though. It's just the whole idea of getting Ellis to fight for the 6th seed at best was pretty damaging for their future.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
wtf celts are playing like morons but its working jacking deep ass 3s. gotta trade jeff his value is Skyrocketing.

Top Bottom