• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Knicks being out rebounded 26-11 , complete lack of hustle in this lineup. Get Tyson and Shump back in.

THardJr. has really been in a slump the last 2 weeks.

How the fuck do the Knicks give up 61 to the gat damn 76ers in one half?

Knicks are like 1-20 when theyre trailing at the half.

Also, Slim Reaper is an awesome nickname for KD. Much better than Durantula

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bev just makes things happen on D. Team plays harder when he's in the lineup.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
... oh boy Rudy Gay did something to his Achilles.

Yea he came down and winced. They thought he sprained his ankle when it happened, but replays showed he didn't.

Matrix

Bev killed Cousins.

Matrix

Wait Cousins hurt himself. Bev did nothing.

Cousins sprained his ankle badly before anyone touched him.

Hopefully Cousins just tweaked it and will be fine. Love watching the Kings play. Combined with the possible rumor of Gay having a torn Achilles... JESUS.

Fjordson

I just saw on Twitter than Beverly took out another player :lol

Did Cousins really just tweak it himself? I didn't see it. Hope he's okay either way, great player.

Durant hadn't committed turnovers over the last 14 games, but he's making up for it tonight.

Nick Collison has been awesome tonight. He's ranked 2nd in RAPM so far this year and he's showing why.

Matrix

I just saw on Twitter than Beverly took out another player :lol

Did Cousins really just tweak it himself? I didn't see it. Hope he's okay either way, great player.

He sprained it himself as he was running down the court.

Top Bottom