• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
aqDwC.png
Melo.

zychi

Banned
Nba league pass is free this week fyi.

Gotta give melo one record before he gets booted out of ny. Lol nyk are such a mess of a franchise

ISOM

Melo only had 10 free throws, Kobe had 20 so it makes it a little bit more impressive to me.

Melo has hit 23 fucking shots and grabbed 13 rebounds.

Melo 62>Kobe 61

I'm not talking about fts vs regular shots. Just by looking at the games between melo and kobe the quality of shots kobe took were >>> then melo. I'm not taking anything away from melo's performance either.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm not talking about fts vs regular shots. Just by looking at the games between melo and kobe the quality of shots kobe took were >>> then melo. I'm not taking anything away from melo's performance either.

Eh both were great, that's all there is to it. I'm glad melo beat bernard kings 60.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ParGod 6 three's in the 3rd.

Harden wtf was that

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Chris Palmer ‏@ChrisPalmerNBA
Carmelo had 62 points and 0 TOs. Never been done.

:O

Top Bottom