• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Carmelo Anthony is now the 6th player since 1990 to reach the 60-point, 10-rebound mark. Other five: Tracy McGrady, David Robinson, Shaq, Karl Malone & MJ.

That was a lot closer than it needed to be but a lot of fun to watch.

GG Dallas.

Ya it was a fun game, I'm surprised the Mavs executed so well at the end of the 4th to get in range. I was bitching about Carslisle's call but instead of Kirilenko getting the rebound the Nets probably would have inbounded to a better free shooter anyways so it doesn't matter.

Oh wells :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Really Rockets/Harden!?

really!?

Shitty ass coached team.

Not giving Parsons the ball now and McFail has no clue how to run and call a play for him.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
How about get rid of felton,jr,bargs and amare and rebuild.

man amare is gone come 2015, I hope he gets a sweet bynum deal cause he is a worker his legs are just done.

As for felton and Jr they are still on the books that year, but even then the knicks will only have 35 on the books including Melo. They can definitely add 2 Max FA's and if they get creative possibly add 3 FA's beside Melo because Dolan while a horrible..... horrible owner isn't cheap.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
PARGOD

ROCKETS RECORD

STUPID ASS TEAM FEED HIM

Matrix

Harden with his shitty ass iso crap

He missed and I blame Harden.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Parsons has the best contract in the league

yeah man. I am interested to see what he will be offered when his contract is up compared to stephenson. Like stephenson is getting better no doubt and will get money thrown at him but this is a contract year. Parson is just nice as fuck normally.

Matrix

I hate McFail. Guy can't draw up a well run play at all out of a time out.

Matrix

McFailure coming up.

Matrix

YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

YOU CALL THAT. PARSONS DOESN'T CREATE HIS OWN SHOTS!

GO FUCK YOURSELF MCFAIL.

Vire

What the fuck was that? I don't think there is a team who is worse in the league at last possession plays than Houston.

Okay... maybe Cleveland.

But that's like the seventh time this season I've seen them fuck up like that.

rando14

lol wtf houston

ibc14khrKiTZqm.gif

Matrix

McFail is god damn Kubiak.

I can't take this shit.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Memphis is only 1 and a half games out of the 8th seed now.
It's gonna happen. Even though the Suns have gotten an impressive win against the Pacers a couple of days ago, they're not that great without Bledsoe.

Edit: Errr, Dallas is the current 8th seed... it's definitively going to happen lol

yeah man. I am interested to see what he will be offered when his contract is up compared to stephenson. Like stephenson is getting better no doubt and will get money thrown at him but this is a contract year. Parson is just nice as fuck normally.
I feel like Parsons is the safer bet between those two. Yeah they do different things for their teams but I feel like Lance would really struggle to live up to a big contract anywhere but Indiana. He seems to thrive in that environment and culture, I really hope the kid stays.

The Rockets might have a hard time keeping Chandler, I don't know their cap situation. I'm assuming he will get 4 year 40-44M offers in FA. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom