• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

They had less losses lol what people don't understand is that I'm more a fan of the rivalry. So I want Wiggins /jabari to be Lakers /celts
Hard to find an NBA fan that isn't a fan of Lakers VS Celtics, when they're competitive, but you've been telling people you're a fan of the Lakers & Celtics.

Although you're just a Lakers fan that pretends to care about the Celtics.

Pimpwerx

Great Bosh montage there. Really showed off his full offensive range. Dude really can do it all, and still a lot of haters want him gone. PEACE.

Emwitus

Hard to find an NBA fan that isn't a fan of Lakers VS Celtics, when they're competitive, but you've been telling people you're a fan of the Lakers & Celtics.

Although you're just a Lakers fan that pretends to care about the Celtics.
Look back at my earlier posts and you'll see. And yes, I admit I loved Kobe more in this Era and have some laker bias .
Every parent has a favorite.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Miami is built to beat the West. It's the fuckball East that poses the greatest danger IMO. Of course, this all assumes a certain level of health. PEACE.
I really believe a team like the Grizzlies can beat the Heat in a playoff series, assuming they can come out of the West that is.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm fucking loving this clip of Heat players yelling at Chalmers.
They had less losses lol what people don't understand is that I'm more a fan of the rivalry and players in it . So I want Wiggins /jabari to be Lakers /celts
I can understand rooting for a rivalry series, but rooting for the teams for the chance at a rivalry series each year is really weird.

Tom Penny

Spurs would have won the title last year if Ginobili didn't fail at basketball.

And who was the enabler of Ginoboli suckage? Pop. He also took Duncan out on the biggest possession of the series because he didn't want Bosh to shoot a 3 so they got the offensive rebound instead..the rest is history.

Kado thanks for the axe

INV_ThrowingAxe_06.blp.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Knicks don't have the cap space for a solution.

They're paying Bargs Tyson JR and Amare a combined $56 million next season.

And then save for Jr out of that group they all come off the books right during a great FA class. As long as Melo plays great they will be able to get him help

Top Bottom