• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

I think the Spurs will lose in the first or second round this year because only Parker and Manu can create shots on this team and I doubt Manu will be healthy by the playoffs, but it seems weird to declare them fraudulent in a game where 60% of their staring lineup is out, lol.

Ferny

Not sure if you've seen this ESPN article, but it's kind of crazy how low the NBA is.
In 2014, 35 percent of fans call the NFL their favorite sport, followed by Major League Baseball (14 percent), college football (11 percent), auto racing (7 percent), the NBA (6 percent), the NHL (5 percent) and college basketball (3 percent).

Pop should just bring in the entire bench at this point. The starters, other than Duncan, have played pretty meh to bad today. Diaw has played pretty well considering he has had to guard Lebron though

I think the Spurs will lose in the first or second round this year because only Parker and Manu can create shots on this team and I doubt Manu will be healthy by the playoffs, but it seems weird to declare them fraudulent in a game where 60% of their staring lineup is out, lol.

Manus dick will slide up into his halfshell the second they play meaningful games

Top Bottom