• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Why does Pringles still have a job?

master-p-tank-o.gif

kmart is needed big time.

Hell yeah. Like seriously how can 5 people that are over 6ft unable to keep anyone out of the paint?

I wish the losing streak continued because knicks keep being shit but always win that one game that saves woodsons job for another few weeks and then rinse repeat

Truphenom

Hell yeah. Like seriously how can 5 people that are over 6ft unable to keep anyone out of the paint?

I wish the losing streak continued because knicks keep being shit but always win that one game that saves woodsons job for another few weeks and then rinse repeat

Lmfao yea i've noticed that. It's at the point now tho that it doesn't even matter, just don't let him return for next season especially if/when Melo leaves. He used up all his free points from last year.

Hellion

This. :/

Sanjuro

Got to love Deron's "I've never seen this guy play before so I'll give him 6 feet of space" defense. Pressey can hit those.

Pressey is a pretty fucking stellar passer. He is more confident of a shooter than Rondo was at an early age, but not great. Fun to watch him though when he has some solid time on the court.

Deron is just garbage all around.

EDIT: Chris Herren is there as well! Grew up idolizing the guy.

where's the Jason Terry tribute video?

if KG didn't get injured that year after the title it would have been 3 straight Celtics Lakers finals :(

those KG and Pierce videos were amazing :'( oh Ainge

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Outside of the Paul George dunk this might be the most uninteresting season of basketball ever...

Top Bottom