• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

giri

Suns destroy the Clippers and beat the Pacers twice yet are barely in the playoffs. They really don't make any sense.

They keep losing to terrible east teams. With regularity. e.g. wizards.

Suns just have the Pacers number, its awesome.
I am really interested in seeing how they do in the playoffs.

Suns are gonna screw some top seed in the Playoffs

Suns will get rolled in the first round. They don't have a good enough half court offense for the play offs.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I should count my self among the lucky. I get to experience the happiness of Mike Brown's firing twice.

Suns will get rolled in the first round. They don't have a good enough half court offense for the play offs.

The Wizards aren't terrible, they just underperform. Nene, Beal, and Wall is a decent core, but they just don't play very smart and are really inconsistent.

Pkaz01

Itll depend on the matchup a lot of the western teams like to run and then u have portland who we match up with very well

giri

The Wizards aren't terrible, they just underperform. Nene, Beal, and Wall is a decent core, but they just don't play very smart and are really inconsistent.

With losses to

Detroit, New york, and the nets.

No, they just lose to the horrible east teams.

And twice to the kings too.

Lost to Utah.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to the Cats in the next game.

They just don't seem to be able to get up for bad teams, on the road.

Thompson headed for that bench reeeal quick. JR had him feeling like Anderson Silva.

Even though this is a blowout I find this game to be highly entertaining.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
If Kyrie was busting his ass every play, on both ends of the floor, say like LeBron did for us, I could understand him complaining. But he's been under performing all season, and barely tries on defense.

Should I blame his attitude and effort on the ineptitude of Mike Brown and the eyes closed drafting style of Chris Grant? He'd have a case, if he was giving max effort on defense.

I'm like, dude, you've been part of the problem this season. A losing team's PG has the best night of his season, every time they play us.

Top Bottom