• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Lamb/Adams Combined Stats:

39 minutes 6 of 17 shooting, no FT attempts, 9 rebounds, 2 steals 13 points.

But those 10 teams are within 2-4 games of each other. It would be very easy to drop to the bottom 3.

I'm confident in our guys. We can do it!

Hayward killing the tank tonight...love it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This is payback for wishing the 76ers to win on Saturday diehard.

thekad

Banned
Good thing the Thunder have Lamb to pick up the slack from Westbrook. An ultra-efficient 50 point game from Durant will never be wasted on the worst teams in the league.

KingGondo

Banned
Lamb/Adams Combined Stats:

39 minutes 6 of 17 shooting, no FT attempts, 9 rebounds, 2 steals 13 points.
Adams played fine in 12 minutes. Lamb had a bad game (but then again, so did the entire bench).

Hard to win against anyone on the road with your second and third best players out.

diehard

Fleer
man 37 pts on 13-16 shooting , 11 boards and 7 assists a ridiculously great game.

please can we start actually tanking now? Marvin needs to be traded.

man 37 pts on 13-16 shooting , 11 boards and 7 assists a ridiculously great game.

please can we start actually tanking now? Marvin needs to be traded.

Durant had 11 more points but took more than twice the shots Hayward did and had 6 more free throw attempts. Didn't watch most of the game, but it looks like KD took way to many 3 pointers. 3 of 13 from long distance

jjasper

What's the point of doing that besides being a douchebag to curry?

Preventing other teams from watching him in the showcase (although I am not sure what good that does since he will never resign here after). I would wait for someone besides Wojo to report on it though since dude isn't really fair and balanced when it comes to us.

Emwitus

Meh, we're good for a couple inexplicable losses per year, even with YNB and Ibaka playing.
Didn't you just get beat by the raptors recently? And it doesn't feel like Westbrook still be in Rythm for the playoffs. That harden trade killed ur title chances for the foreseeable future.

i love watching cousin's reaction when he gets pounded inside the paint and the refs dont call shit.
its like watching a toddler with his bottom lip quivering and he's about to explode in tears

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Damn if the kings can win it'll have been a great night for the tank. Celts are free falling and there's nothing in the future that will really slow it down. Dannys gotta ship out one or 2 more crucial pieces and it'll all come together. On top of that Jazz get a win, Knicks get a win, Chi gets the win.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So the jazz are 11-12 since Burke's started....

And even better since Marvin is back. Not to mention how well they've played since Enes went back to the bench. They'll pass the celts in no time. The celts within the next 2 weeks at this pace will be in the bottom 3 or 4. Philly is a toss up, but no way orlando or milwaukee turns this around. I think the Lakers could potentially join them, however Kobe won't let it happen hopefully.

i love watching cousin's reaction when he gets pounded inside the paint and the refs dont call shit.
its like watching a toddler with his bottom lip quivering and he's about to explode in tears
It's kinda funny in a sad way how much his antics have basically made refs hate his guts. Dude gets alot of ticky-tack stuff called on him and gets beat up other times and gets nothing.

jjasper

Huh?

he got cut, like a smith, but how's that make them scum?

wojo is reporting that we kept him town for three days and and only told him he wouldn't be resigned tonight keeping him from the showcase opener tonight. And of course since it is the grizz he has to tweet it in some passive aggressive bullshit way.

Emwitus

And even better since Marvin is back. Not to mention how well they've played since Enes went back to the bench. They'll pass the celts in no time. The celts within the next 2 weeks at this pace will be in the bottom 3 or 4. Philly is a toss up, but no way orlando or milwaukee turns this around. I think the Lakers could potentially join them, however Kobe won't let it happen hopefully.
Lol That's tank commander kobe

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Trash.

No idea why the fuck Stotts decided Will Barton should get minutes and a RoLo/Leonard front-court was a good idea.

Top Bottom