• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Lillard is a cold motherfucker.

NBA Guru ‏@NBAGuru
Career-high 41 points for Damian Lillard. 26 in the 4th quarter. Good God.

Damn

Have you ever detected sarcasm in your entire life?
With the way people fear Cloudy you can never tell. Besides sarcasm isn't obvious over the Net, you should've said Konex is also resonsible for Batum's injury and Brandon Roy retiring. Then it would've been obvious.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
With the way people fear Cloudy you can never tell. Besides sarcasm isn't obvious over the Net, you should've said Konex is also resonsible for Batum's injury and Brandon Roy retiring. Then it would've been obvious.

... so that's a "no".

reilo

This game was almost 3 hours and there were 86FTA. Goddamn. That's too much. Even with Dame's heroics, that was one ugly ass game.

reilo

Blazers need HCA to pose a serious threat to OKC or SA. Can't be losing to the Kings

The same Spurs that lost to the Knicks at home and the same Thunder that lost to the Jazz tonight and is 0-2 against Portland?

Yes but getting very close now. We're finally .400 and only 2 games behind a mass of Eastern conference teams. Remember we were at .500 when this real tank began, we've come a long way!

With this current lineup, the Lakers could be 15th in the West after the Grammy Trip.

It's seriously within grasp!

reilo

Need to worry about getting a competent defensive bench threat before declaring 7 game series predictions

Seriously though, how can you be upset as a blazer fan? lillard is going to be a superstar

His skillset is just ridiculous. I don't even know how it's possible.

I see that Lakers fans have truly embraced the tank.

It's weird. I'm not like Kado. When I watch the Lakers, I still root for them to win. But I wholly acknowledge they should lose and it's better for them to lose and in the grand scheme of things I want them to keep losing to get a top 5 pick.

But when I watch the games, I just physically can't root against them.

I guess I approach it as a Knicks fan. I want them to win but when they don't, I'm not phased by it at all.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Chris Palmer ‏@ChrisPalmerNBA
Rudy Gay 1st since Shaq to have 30+ pts on 60+ FG% w/ 1 or fewer TOs with 3 different teams.

tsk tsk tsk, Rudy. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me, fool me thrice, wellllll.... it's not going to happen. I know you'll regress sooner or later.

It's weird. I'm not like Kado. When I watch the Lakers, I still root for them to win. But I wholly acknowledge they should lose and it's better for them to lose and in the grand scheme of things I want them to keep losing to get a top 5 pick.

But when I watch the games, I just physically can't root against them.

I guess I approach it as a Knicks fan. I want them to win but when they don't, I'm not phased by it at all.
I woudn't use the Knicks and their fans as an example. Does tanking makes you feel THAT miserable?

pilonv1

Preventing other teams from watching him in the showcase (although I am not sure what good that does since he will never resign here after). I would wait for someone besides Wojo to report on it though since dude isn't really fair and balanced when it comes to us.

That only makes sense if they want to keep him but not on guaranteed money. It's fucking stupid if they're not going to sign him to a 10 day after being released.

As you said he'll never resign there now. Classless bunch of fucks

pilonv1

YnT2gB2.png

ESPN, where possibly starring in a movie that doesn't exist is more important than a 10 game winning streak.

iamblades

Chris Palmer ‏@ChrisPalmerNBA
Rudy Gay 1st since Shaq to have 30+ pts on 60+ FG% w/ 1 or fewer TOs with 3 different teams.

tsk tsk tsk, Rudy. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me, fool me thrice, wellllll.... it's not going to happen. I know you'll regress sooner or later.

I woudn't use the Knicks and their fans as an example. Does tanking makes you feel THAT miserable?

Even if he were to continue at his current pace, He is not really what the Kings need. Sacramento's floor spacing and half court offensive flow is absolutely atrocious. It's actually physically painful to watch at times.

The fucked up part of it is that as ugly and terrible as their offense is, that is not their main issue. As inefficient and ugly as their offense can be, it's only mediocre. The defense on the other hand, is basically the worst in the league. Their backcourt is terrible defensively and they still haven't made any attempt to find a shot blocking PF to pair with Cousins.

The flaws with the construction of the team in Sacramento have been obvious for years, and management has made no obvious attempt to fill those needs either through the draft or trading. All they've been doing is changing pieces around with no apparent thought to how the whole thing comes together.

exarkun

Did the Blazers really get konexed? The way their season was going, I thought they would be immune.

Holidays were a bitch.

giri

Where?

Also, nobody's going to put beating the team with the worst record on the front page.

ESPN.

And they've beat the heat hawks suns and clippers (with CP3) during that time.And a whole chunk of them have been on the road.

It's a good streak. More news worthy than the heat beating the pelicans for win 3 in a row.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I remember Portland being somewhat decent on D last year. Am I wrong? Because they are giving up tons of PPG this year.

Nooooo they were even worse on D last year.

Stealing Lopez and dumping Hickson has turned them from atrocious defensively to mediocre until the bench comes in at least.

Sumidor

Fuck the Blazers!

Honestly though, I could see them becoming a 5-8 seed easily. The offense is good, but their defense is so bad. The bench has gotten better, but it's still pretty bad. Just like last year, I could see the starters wearing down. I think they would be a pretty dangerous team in the playoffs, but I don't see them having HCA in the first round.

Pkaz01

Fuck the Blazers!

Honestly though, I could see them becoming a 5-8 seed easily. The offense is good, but their defense is so bad. The bench has gotten better, but it's still pretty bad. Just like last year, I could see the starters wearing down. I think they would be a pretty dangerous team in the playoffs, but I don't see them having HCA in the first round.

Its a long season, the most important thing is health. Look at the warriors they lose iggy and fall out of the playoffs then he comes back and they win 10 in a row. I don't see the rockets or clippers finishing with a higher seed than the blazers. So the only team I can see maybe sneaking ahead is the warriors.

pilonv1

Kirk Hinrich is drawing interest in trade talks with the Chicago Bulls as they appear settled on giving up on a playoff push.

The Golden State Warriors have expressed serious interest in trading for Hinrich.

Hinrich is making approximately $4 million in the final season of his contract.

The Warriors are searching for a point guard to backup Stephen Curry, and are also in the mix for Andre Miller.

Would probably prefer Miller but either way it's better than Toney Douglas

Top Bottom