• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

What bugs me is that the Knicks are gonna really feel themselves tonight after this win and probably lose the next one because theyre gonna go back to lazy mode

But hopefully this loss motivates the Heat to crush the Nets tomorrow

But then again, WHO KNEW YOU COULD WIN GAMES WITH JR ON THE BENCH

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
As much as Lebron talks up MSG, maybe it intimidates him a bit or gets him too amped up.

... They threw up a stat before the game about him averaging 34ppg against them in the past 10 games. The Heat does this with lesser teams for some reason, a few years ago the 76s swept the Heat during the regular season then the Heat swept the 76s in the first round. Nevermind, Heat didn't sweep them, they lost a game, but still. =p

It's all good, we'll get them back in the playoffs...oh wait

YOU_MAD.jpg

... They threw up a stat before the game about him averaging 34ppg against them in the past 10 games. The Heat does this with lesser teams for some reason, a few years ago the 76s swept the Heat during the regular season then the Heat swept the 76s in the first round.
Right he does play well for the most part, but he also makes some uncharacteristic mistakes or at least he did tonight. I don't have a start sheet to back me up in terms of part performances, so just going on memory.

PBY

Banned
Right he does play well for the most part, but he also makes some uncharacteristic mistakes or at least he did tonight. I don't have a start sheet to back me up in terms of part performances, so just going on memory.
Lmao ignore all numbers that show the exact opposite.

Build that narrative bruh.

Top Bottom