• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

MVP

Banned
Thats what is so amazing about the bulls 72-10 season. Being that locked in for that a whole regular season is a really rare effort.

Real talk, the Bulls 72-10 season says more about how bad the league was at that time than how good they were.

giri

Got Curious.

Most free throws attempted in a game
39 by Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic (vs. Golden State Warriors) on January 12, 2012 (21/39)[3]
39 by Dwight Howard, Los Angeles Lakers (at Orlando Magic) on March 12, 2013 (25/39)[4]

Dwight isn't the record holder for most made in a game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hopefully never.

Maybe I'm way off base, but Aaron Gordon sort of reminds me of Shane Battier with elite athleticism. Haven't been following college much though so what do I know.

Speaking of, what's the consensus on Wiggins now though? Is he nowhere near a lock for number 1?

It looks like Embiid is the new 'dat dude'

at least until the combine when wiggins shows off his gold plated penis

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Good win for the Knicks. I'll watch the game tomorrow morning, but I sort of felt it would happen. We've won 4/5 in the past 18 months, all 4 wins were double digits, 3 were blow outs. The 1 loss was a close game and I think we were missing a bunch of players?

For some reason the Heat just don't match well against us, which is odd.

Good win for the Knicks. I'll watch the game tomorrow morning, but I sort of felt it would happen. We've won 4/5 in the past 18 months, all 4 wins were double digits, 3 were blow outs. The 1 loss was a close game and I think we were missing a bunch of players?

For some reason the Heat just don't match well against us, which is odd.

yeah dude I'm terrified of a playoff matchup with the knicks

they've got our number

giri

At this point in time, i don't think OKC have to worry too much about offers for Reggie Jackson flooding in and driving his price sky high.

giri

Is Westbrook have some really crazy advanced stat like win-shares or something?

OKC looked really bad without himm.

When your offense goes from "2 iso players who iso" to "1 iso player who iso's" due to a really bad coach, then..........

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
This game is pretty much over. Denver getting everything they want and OKC can't make any buckets.

Top Bottom