• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Brashnir

Nene started the series with his shooting, ended it with his rebounding.

Refs started and ended the series without calling one single moving pick on the Bulls, despite some of the most egregious examples I've ever seen. Unbelievable

Fjordson

Nervous for the Golden State game. Feel like the Clips and their crowd will be on an emotional high and try to make up for last game. Hope we don't get blown out.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Just got back, and checked scores..

Damn.. Wizards and Bulls putting up College scores.. wtf.. how the fuck do you pro players should 33%..

ALSO, Seattle is happy right now.

What the hell happened to Augustin? Completely disappeared. What the Bulls NEED is for Rose to fucking be healthy. Everyone who thinks they are getting Melo are absolutely insane. They would have to gut their team beyond repair.

Props to the Wizards... Outside of that clown Nene I really like their team.

AcridMeat

Banned
Nervous for the Golden State game. Feel like the Clips and their crowd will be on an emotional high and try to make up for last game. Hope we don't get blown out.
This is my only hope for tonight. Hopefully the refs aren't too one sided over tonight either.

Fucking hell Jermaine hit your god damn free throws. He takes 6 months in R&D perfecting his routine and finally puts it up just to clank.

Fjordson

This is my only hope for tonight. Hopefully the refs aren't too one sided over tonight either.

Fucking hell Jermaine hit your god damn free throws. He takes 6 months in R&D perfecting his routine and finally puts it up just to clank.
:lol his free throw form is crazy. So delayed.

Really happy for the Wizards tonight. Nobody gave them a chance, especially none of the experts at ESPN (except for one):

YRMaHaD.png

Next up is...Atlanta?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
incoming Melo

bye bye Boozer + Taj

yeah that makes sense leave the knicks where he has to do everything until 2015 to go and play for the bulls where he will have to do everything to 2017.

I'm going to call it now, if its not for money (aka that kobe max phil already said he won't give Melo) Melo won't leave. Neither the rockets or Bulls are making any case for them being contenders in need of an Iso player to be contenders. They look like mid tier teams with multiple issues, just like the knicks look like and at least the knicks can give Melo his fifth year.

With that said congratulations wizards, they have a great team.

Crisco

Banned
Best thing the Thunder can hope for is Westbrook injuring himself while hitting the game winning shot. This team is garbage when the offense isn't running through Durant.

Top Bottom