• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

The real question is whether the Clippers blow it up this off-season or run on the treadmill another year as they wait for an inevitably disappointing playoff run next year.

untitled-3xdjx5.gif

Ha ha ...that was intentional. He even flicked the cup at the guy after. Ha ha ha :)

That's why your bitch ass lost.

The real question is whether the Clippers blow it up this off-season or run on the treadmill another year as they wait for an inevitably disappointing playoff run next year.

I doubt they blow anything up. Griffin was the third best player in the league this season, and they have most of the essential pieces in place.

Who are they going to pick up to drastically improve? It's not like LeBron or KD are coming through that door. It will be more incremental upgrades and another early playoffs exit.

I'm a Warriors fan but I thought the Clippers would easily win the series with Bogut out. I gave the Clippers too much credit.

Last season I thought the Nuggets would beat the Warriors after David Lee went out in Game 1. Being a Warriors fan, I guess I've learned to set the bar low to avoid inevitable dissapointed... haha

I don't think homecourt means much for this series. W's fans are going to come out in full force but I don't think the dubs are unstoppable even behind that crowd.

Fjordson

Clippers are garbage and I'm glad we won, but I still can't imagine we'll take this series.

We're still firmly a B-tier team. Just feels like we're missing something. Either one more decent player or maybe we just need more improvement from Klay and Steph.

Lol @ all the people saying Hibbert was better than Noah before the season.
Once D-Rose comes back, with Melo, Mirotic, and two draft picks we are going to clean the Central Division out.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Once D-Rose comes back, with Melo, Mirotic, and two draft picks we are going to clean the Central Division out.

Assuming Rose is capable of staying healthy, having him and Melo on the floor together should be, um....interesting.

zychi

Banned

I don't want Melo anywhere near the Bulls.

D-Rose isn't going to be 100% don't think he is going to be what he was his MVP season.

The big 3 in Mia will most likely all opt-out, even to just figure out contracts. Why not go all out and try and get Lebron to Chicago? At least he isn't a well known team destroyer like Melo.

Having Melo join a defensive minded team, while never playing defense. Is dumb, let hjm stay in NY.

My irl friends hate my idea, but why not go for Rondo, slide Rose over to the 2?

Clippers are garbage and I'm glad we won, but I still can't imagine we'll take this series.

We're still firmly a B-tier team. Just feels like we're missing something. Either one more decent player or maybe we just need more improvement from Klay and Steph.

What you need is Harrison to do more of what he did today, and you need to continue to win the rebound battle.

just force Wade to take a pay cut, Bosh and LeBron can get the max, then add Melo and bring back Darko for first NBA team with all 5 draft picks on one team B^)

I don't want Melo anywhere near the Bulls.

D-Rose isn't going to be 100% don't think he is going to be what he was his MVP season.

The big 3 in Mia will most likely all opt-out, even to just figure out contracts. Why not go all out and try and get Lebron to Chicago? At least he isn't a well known team destroyer like Melo.

Having Melo join a defensive minded team, while never playing defense. Is dumb, let hjm stay in NY.

My irl friends hate my idea, but why not go for Rondo, slide Rose over to the 2?

melos defense hasn't been an issue since he's gone to the 4

zychi

Banned
melos defense hasn't been an issue since he's gone to the 4

can you prove this with numbers? because every game i've watched he would have missed assignments, not hustle and just be terrible on D.

e: not to mention the "lets just play the game" when Woodson was trying to draw up a play.

geroge karl didn't want his antics. phil is probably going to let him walk. he's just a lazy player.

If Hibbert isn't going to make use of his size on offensive then there's literally no point in him being in the game because he can't defend since he's guarding away from the basket

Top Bottom