• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Solo

Vanek has set Patches up for like 5 surefire goals in this series so far and Patches has buried none of them. C'mon, Max.

theosi

Man, Lindback is the reason this is still a game, no support at all, and seeing Bourque playing with confidence for probably the first time as a hab is really nice to see

Var

So I am going to Toronto for a few days this summer so I can check out the hockey hall of fame. What else should I check out while I am there?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That pass by Subban to Bourque for his goal was fucking ridiculous.

So I am going to Toronto for a few days this summer so I can check out the hockey hall of fame. What else should I check out while I am there?
There's a great new Ripley's Aquarium there that was just built about 6 months ago. Jays game for sure even if you don't like baseball, it's always a fun time as well.

Quick

Banned

Join one of the many GAF meetups and get some knowledge on the best burger joints in the city.

Burger joints will tear us apart.

Red_Man

I've got to give credit to Therrien for not starting Murray at home with last change, I know he must have wanted too deep down.

Var

There's a great new Ripley's Aquarium there that was just built about 6 months ago.

That looks pretty cool. I bet the girlfriend would love it.

Join one of the many GAF meetups and get some knowledge on the best burger joints in the city.

If there is one when I am up there, I would go. I love some burgers. Probably be there for a few days mid June-ish.

And you may be challenging Calder for oldest poster in NHL GAF.

Maybe. 32. I grew up right outside Philly so we used to go as a family summer activity when I was growing up lol. It was that and Gettysburg with a random Hersey Park trip thrown in.

Red_Man

That looks pretty cool. I bet the girlfriend would love it.
It's right downtown beside the Rogers Center and the CN Tower as well, so it'll be easy to get around to a bunch of other stuff you may want to visit.

Quick

Banned

Video doesn't work in Canada, but I understand the reference.

i9zqcc4k1VR9o.gif

Top Bottom