• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

_DrMario_

I still think we are losing this one. That early goal is probably the worst thing that could happen to the Habs in this game. I can't seem them NOT losing focus now.

calder

Best thing is, this summer someone is going to trade for Bourque and that fanbase will be demanding a buyout by February.

Razorskin

----- ------
Fuck off Boston Pizza.

TZv0vv9.gif

Welp, looks like I didn't miss much of a game. I'm just going to chalk this one up to the typical "Red Wings Sunday Afternoon Hockey™".

That or this is how the rest of the series is actually going to go, which is highly plausible. At least we won't get swept!

Madness

I hope Habs go far in the playoffs this year. Not only to rally Canadians all over but get some bandwagoners to start paying attention to playoffs as well. It's ridiculous here because Canucks didn't make it, how many aren't watching. This is the pinnacle of hockey to me, as exciting as international play, and yet because the local team isn't there, no o wants to watch.

I hope Habs go far in the playoffs this year. Not only to rally Canadians all over but get some bandwagoners to start paying attention to playoffs as well. It's ridiculous here because Canucks didn't make it, how many aren't watching. This is the pinnacle of hockey to me, as exciting as international play, and yet because the local team isn't there, no o wants to watch.

Just wait until it happens again next year.

And the next.

And the next.

And the next.

Seattle Canucks.

Well, Tabris posts much less here now so there's that

Socreges

Banned
That's just how it is with fans. Hell there are plenty that post regularly here but bow out the moment their team isn't involved.

Top Bottom