• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Why would I be salty about a few stupid fans? I'm more amused by your obsession with painting entire fan bases with a broad brush. You should watch your blood pressure with all this salt you're throwing around.

Clearly you are or you wouldn't give much of a shit about what's being said. That and all of the "lol just wait till he posts the blackface pictures" nonsense. Crowd booing an injured player doesn't need much help in what size brush I choose, they're all garbage.

Clearly you are or you wouldn't give much of a shit about what's being said. That and all of the "lol just wait till he posts the blackface pictures" nonsense. Crowd booing an injured player doesn't need much help in what size brush I choose, they're all garbage.

You're arguing with the shittiest troll in the thread.

ZeroGravity

That's got to be really deflating for Columbus. Crosby and Malkin are barely a factor and the Pens still keep finding ways to score.

calder

Every time someone at CBC says or tweets the word "CHEX-TV" I want the whole corp shuttered. I dont even give a shit about the history of HNIC anymore, the sooner they get out of sports the better.

Letang really needs to sit out the rest of the game. He's giving Columbus too many chances to tie.

Guess it's a bad time to point out Letang's cap hit doubles next year.

He's barely played any games since coming back from a stroke. I can't see why anyone would be mad at him. Coach should be smart enough to sit him when he's playing this bad though.

Top Bottom