• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

belvedere

Junior Butler
Lol, give me a fucking break. You can't hit someone or cross check someone right in the numbers. Get real.

Now go back and tell your bitchy, whiny Sunday self the same thing.Or maybe I'm confusing you with a different delusional, penalty whining Hawks fan?

Personality of a dead moth.

No, you can. It's legal in every other NHL arena except in Chicago when it's done by a Blues player against the Blackhawks.

Filthiest team in the league that has the refs in their back pockets.

Suspend the entire team.

Now go back and tell your bitchy, whiny Sunday self the same thing.

Personality of a dead moth.

Had you been in the thread more than twice in the regular season, you may have gotten the joke on Sunday.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Filthiest team in the league that has the refs in their back pockets.

Suspend the entire team.

Had you been in the thread more than twice in the regular season, you may have gotten the joke on Sunday.

Must be a reference us old timers from 06 don't understand. You tourists from '11 have an odd sense of humor I guess.

I thought us old folk had the short memory issues, btw. Have you already forgotten the penalty bitching from Sun?

Zach Parise reminds me of Ryan Callahan.

So called "players you'd want" but they can't seem to elevate in the offs.

Eh, he has 3 points in 3 games so far in the series. PPG I would say is pretty elevated.

Then again, the Wild are historically a low scoring team so maybe my definition of elevated is lower than others /shrug

Acid08

Banned
Zach Parise reminds me of Ryan Callahan.

So called "players you'd want" but they can't seem to elevate in the offs.
Yeah, I was always kind of mystified by Parise. He has had some great seasons but whenever I actually watch him play he doesn't look like anything special. The money he's getting is bonkers too.

Val Niceshoeskin hasn't looked impressive this series.

Velcro Fly

Now go back to and tell yourself from 3 minutes ago how post history is an invalid criticism.

his point is that NHL GAF is a community and it gets overrun every year (i'm guilty of this too somewhat) with people who only watch the playoffs and either know very little about hockey or are huge bandwagoners or worst of all both.

Top Bottom