• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Stasis

Just gifting this one away. Total dominance, act like a dumb ass for no reason whatsoever, and suddenly the Flyers are right back in a game they have no business being in after the way they've played the period.

And we're right back to where we were at the end of the first period on Sunday...

I hate to sound like a homer but we've really dominated big stretches. We've been the better team. Shouldn't lose this fucking series, and if we do I really don't want it to be because of our mistakes.

Easier to swallow if we lose because we've been outplayed, somehow. Losing because we're dumb... not so much.

It feels like the Flyers are plaing the Pens with how one sided the refs have been. I am amazed the Flyers are hanging in this series with no goalie and the refs on the Rangers side.

Slurmer

Banned
Lol voracek throwing his head back at the end of the period.

Rangers fans acting gloom and doom need to realize that even though Philly has momentum, 1 weak goal allowed by emery is wholly possible and would turn the tables right back in their team's favor. Timonen also looks terrible tonight.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
haha wtf

when i was changing back to montreal-tampa game i noticed NBA TV in canada was dedicating all this time... to just the crowd outside the ACC

so now i am watching people watch the raptors game lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Rat grabbing the wrong knee

849586219.gif

Final 20 minutes of the season. Hopefully we can go down with at least some dignity.

:(

Good season to build on though. Filppula, Johnson, and Palat have been great. Adding in Drouin plus hopefully a full season of Callahan will do nothing but help the team.

It looks like the defensive corps need a revamping though. And a healthy Bishop.

And another embarrassing period in the books. I'm sorry, but there was really no momentum swing in terms of chances, Detroit actually had some pressure but the chances overall were pretty weak. Boston just shut them down. At least we didn't get scored on in that period, small victories!!!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lol voracek throwing his head back at the end of the period.

Rangers fans acting gloom and doom need to realize that even though Philly has momentum, 1 weak goal allowed by emery is wholly possible and would turn the tables right back in their team's favor. Timonen also looks terrible tonight.

Not doom and gloom, just frustrating.

Just have to retake control here in the second. Though not looking so hot just yet.

And another embarrassing period in the books. I'm sorry, but there was really no momentum swing in terms of chances, Detroit actually had some pressure but the chances overall were pretty weak. Boston just shut them down. At least we didn't get scored on in that period, small victories!!!

Agree, they skated better but the passes are terrible and no one is playing smart just running around like chickens.

ZeroGravity

This team never shows its best until their backs are against the wall.

This is finally the Tampa Bay Lightning team I've been waiting to see.

Top Bottom