• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Olympic Medal=Immunity Idol :)

diplomatic-immunity-o.gif

Stasis

But.. you ARE.

Pls. It's not even comparable in terms of team makeup. We've been responding, and I wish we wouldn't most of the time. Some shit does require an answer though.

Flyers will have this shit with pretty much any opponent. Rangers won't. Says it all.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I like that even when Tampa has offensive zone time, Price isn't forced to make any big saves really. Keeping everything to the outside.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I like that even when Tampa has offensive zone time, Price isn't forced to make any big saves really. Keeping everything to the outside.
This team is a well oiled machine right now, it's pretty amazing to watch their transformation. We just need DDs line to start burying some goals now.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
This team is a well oiled machine right now, it's pretty amazing to watch their transformation. We just need DDs line to start burying some goals now.

When's the last time Vanek took a shot? He's got such a good release but he's not using it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When's the last time Vanek took a shot? He's got such a good release but he's not using it.
Seriously, he's spending too much time trying to set up Max, it's getting a bit annoying, particularly when he's in the slot and passes it off.

Top Bottom