• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Curufinwe

I think there's upset potential in the east. Boston doesn't match up well against speed, so both Detroit and Montreal can give them trouble. I think Philly can beat Pittsburgh too.
Not saying it's going to happen, but there's definitely upset possibilities there.

A Canadiens-Flyers ECF rematch would be epic, but it's very unlikely.

Stasis

So the Habs' mascot is a cumshot?

oxgUr.gif

I'm okay with this.

The ghost of cups past.

I don't know how I feel about ours, lol. Lady liberty is kinda hot but... she's a lady. Broadstreet bullies image is fitting and kinda awesome.

Just read that Tampa is preventing Ticketmaster from selling Canadians tickets for Round 1 games.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Can't blame then. Good for them.

Can't imagine it'll be hard to get around anyways.

They'll fill the seats.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Everything finished and out of the way. Let's Fucking go.

Are you going to stop watching Mad Men now too? Or rather, watch one episode then stop just to spite Jon Hamm?
That show fell off so hard, I stopped watching after that awful actress with the huge overbite became a main stay character.

Everything finished and out of the way. Let's Fucking go.

That show fell off so hard, I stopped watching after that awful actress with the huge overtime became a main stay character.

I still like it, it's interesting watching Game of Thrones and Mad Men back-to-back though. GoT is compelling from start to finish, Mad Men is a slow burn.

Ya no

"are you on meth the wings couldn't upset a kid with anger management let alone the top team in the league"

Came across that while browsing comments on nhl.com, gave me a good laugh

Got my tix for $45 section 412 near center ice (my favorite view, never like seeing the netting)

Giggzy is going, Heretic is going, I'm going. Dastardly is leading the charge from Australia.

ibaxj9iAGnUSuv.gif

QUACK

Acid08

Banned
Got my tix for $45 section 412 near center ice (my favorite view, never like seeing the netting)

Giggzy is going, Heretic is going, I'm going. Dastardly is leading the charge from Australia.

ibaxj9iAGnUSuv.gif

QUACK
Just checked Stubhub, cheapest tickets are $70 and glass seats are hitting $1000. Might try to get tickets to Game 5.

Stars vs Ducks lineups

Stars projected lineup

Jamie Benn – Tyler Seguin – Valeri Nichushkin
Antoine Roussel – Cody Eakin – Ryan Garbutt
Erik Cole – Vernon Fiddler – Colton Sceviour
Ray Whitney – Shawn Horcoff – Alex Chiasson

Alex Goligoski-Trevor Daley
Patrik Nemeth – Jordie Benn
Aaron Rome – Sergei Gonchar

Kari Lehtonen
Tim Thomas

Scratched: Kevin Connauton, Dustin Jeffrey, Chris Mueller

Injured: Brenden Dillon (lower body), Rich Peverley (irregular heartbeat)

Ducks projected lineup

Matt Beleskey – Ryan Getzlaf – Corey Perry
Jakob Silfverberg – Saku Koivu – Andrew Cogliano
Daniel Winnik – Nick Bonino – Kyle Palmieri
Patrick Maroon – Mathieu Perreault – Teemu Selanne

Hampus Lindholm – Francois Beauchemin
Cam Fowler – Ben Lovejoy
Bryan Allen – Stephane Robidas

Frederik Andersen
Jonas Hiller

Scratched: Luca Sbisa, Sami Vatanen, Rickard Rakell, Devante Smith-Pelly

Injured: Tim Jackman (hand), Sheldon Souray (wrist)

Conditioning: Mark Fistric

You guys are gonna leave him all alone to post in here? Fuckin' jerks.

Honda Center has free WiFi inside, we'll post during the intermissions and commercial breaks. Cell signal is kind of iffy so thank goodness for the WiFi.

I'm sure there will be posts by all of us at some point.

This is basically Ducks-age:
ifg4sJSI3H7nr.gif

Hopefully get some lucky shots past Lehtonen, the god of goaltending.

Giggzy

ibaxj9iAGnUSuv.gif

QUACK

Hell yeah buddy! Wave that orange towel tonight!

Remember to arrive earlier than usual. There's an Angel game at the same time so traffic is going to be cray cray.

Just checked Stubhub, cheapest tickets are $70 and glass seats are hitting $1000. Might try to get tickets to Game 5.

Man that sucks that San Jose's got a wealthier population and not much competition as far as sports. Silicon valley folks probably think $1000 is a steal.

Acid08

Banned
Man that sucks that San Jose's got a wealthier population and not much competition as far as sports. Silicon valley folks probably think $1000 is a steal.
No competition???? Don't you know about the revolutionary sports entertainment that the SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES provide?????

This is the first and last time Tabris is ever compared to Kanye.
Kanye's next album to be called Anything Is Possible.

No competition???? Don't you know about the revolutionary sports entertainment that the SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES provide?????

Kanye's next album to be called Anything Is Possible.

Kanye's next album should be simply "0/16."

I've heard of the Earthquakes. They play futbol, right?

Top Bottom