• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

or new Mass Effect, I'd be very okay with that.
Only if it's more like the 1st.
pretty sure you're getting it, re-masters are about as established DLC now

Yeah, I bet. Though how long will I have to wait?! :p

That's totally happening iirc. It's like how Fallout 4 isn't officially announced yet but its been talked about behind the scenes a lot so word got out.

Well developers actually said they were working on a new Mass Effect, Fallout has just been leaks. Fallout is definitely my most anticipated game though.

That's totally happening iirc. It's like how Fallout 4 isn't officially announced yet but its been talked about behind the scenes a lot so word got out.

I remember hearing Bioware talk directly about ME4 around the same time Dragon Age Inquisitions was announced. Direction of the series, pre-production ideas type stuff.

Revenant

yea they've winked and nodded quite a few times over the last year, maybe we'll see it at E3. Despite the ME3 GAF-Pocalypse it's still one of my favorite series

I remember hearing Bioware talk directly about ME4 around the same time Dragon Age Inquisitions was announced. Direction of the series, pre-production ideas type stuff.

looks like that may actually be good as well.

zroid

Banned
yea they've winked and nodded quite a few times over the last year, maybe we'll see it at E3. Despite the ME3 GAF-Pocalypse it's still one of my favorite series

It took me like 2 years but I think I'm finally over the emotional trauma ME3 caused me, lol. Ready for a new one.

Acid08

Banned

I actually haven't played 3 yet :p. Loved 1 and 2 though.

I've beaten DA:O at least four times. Haven't put more than five minutes into DA2. I think it's still sitting installed on my harddrive, too. The demo completely killed any interest I had. I guess I'll give it a shot soon, the hype for Inquisitions is putting me over the edge.

Or I could play BG2 again. I'll probably play BG2 again.

AcridMeat

Banned
I actually bet it will be nicer to play it far removed from the hype and implosion around release!
I played it around January last year and the ending was still awful. I was shocked when I looked up what it was originally.

I had more problems with that game than just the ending though. But Thane is still one of my favorite characters in the series and they did right by him at least. They didn't ruin whatshisface the pilot and Garrus either so not so bad.

Revenant

I played it around January last year and the ending was still awful. I was shocked when I looked up what it was originally.

I had more problems with that game than just the ending though. But Thane is still one of my favorite characters in the series and they did right by him at least. They didn't ruin whatshisface the pilot and Garrus either so not so bad.

Oh I'm not suggesting it'll make everything about it great. Just that you can sort of get away from all the hyperbole.

and I'll still love every second of it.

honestly half the fun is the weird way their games break (excluding corrupted save/absolute game breaking bugs)

watching someone's head spin around and they talk to you.......i call that enhancing.

Doesn't ME3 have that super sexy robot lady? That shit is shameful.

ME3 was shameful, the ending was so bad people didn't notice everything around it was pretty bad. It was completely linear, the side quest were fetch quest in which you scanned planets, squad members didn't have the dialogue depth they had in previous games. The game cut a lot of corners. The Citadel dlc was awesome though, so there's that.

Spl1nter

I didn't play me3 till after they had released a few dlc and the updated ending. Ending was still not perfect but I thought it was a great game. Liked it more than me2. The coop multiplayer was excellent. Went in with low expectations came out happy

AcridMeat

Banned
Doesn't ME3 have that super sexy robot lady? That shit is shameful.
You mean Cortana? Yeah they introduced her in ME after Halo 4 flopped.

:D

Revenant you're right. It was nice to play for the sake of seeing how it all ended, but I enjoyed the multiplayer coop mode the most.

Revenant

somewhere Clydefrog is..........

thumbing through the kings website on his phone so he can figure out who scored that goal to impress a 6 at some LA bar with a bunch of other bandwagoners.

<3 Clyde

Clydefrog

somewhere Clydefrog is..........

thumbing through the kings website on his phone so he can figure out who scored that goal to impress a 6 at some LA bar with a bunch of other bandwagoners.

<3 Clyde

LOL

i'm actually playing CS and have the kings game on HIGH volume

multi-tasking

Marvie_3

Banned
Shorks!!

honestly half the fun is the weird way their games break (excluding corrupted save/absolute game breaking bugs)

watching someone's head spin around and they talk to you.......i call that enhancing.
Totally. The things I saw in the capital wasteland.......

Top Bottom