• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

pringles

That was a surprise. Of course after missing a bunch of open nets they score on a miraculous double-deflection. Oh well.

Bruins are just too good. They took over the game as Zetterberg grew tired. We would have needed him and Dats at 100%, +Ericsson on D to have a legit chance in this series.

not-like-this.gif

Zeppeli

Banned
Unless Detroit manages an enormous comeback, it's either going to be a hard-hitting physical CBJ-BOS series or a rivalry series with MTL-BOS. Exciting.

Expecting the former, of course!

Sanjuro

Unless Detroit manages an enormous comeback, it's either going to be a hard-hitting physical CBJ-BOS series or a rivalry series with MTL-BOS. Exciting.

I thought they did away with that? It was my assumption we play the winner of the TB/MTL series only.

ZeroGravity

Boston can only play Montreal if they advance. Divisional playoffs.

Pittsburgh/Columbus plays New York/Philly.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, over in 5. Oh well Detroit, at least you got to the Playoffs after a terrible season. I didn't even notice Z after the 1st period either. I actually wouldn't be shocked if Detroit took game 5 then promptly blew hard in game 6.

Acid08

Banned
Good 1st, both teams had good chances. I kinda like that the refs aren't letting things get out of hand but that can get bad fast if they start calling everything.

Top Bottom