• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Doesn't NBC stream all of their games online? I can't find them. Anybody have a link?

EDIT: May have figured out how to get it to work. I was trying to get Chi/STL but it kept saying coverage for the day was done but apparently this NYR/PHI game is working alright.

Hawks are coasting and leaving the slot open. Get into the intermission tied so Q can remind them how to play in the fucking defensive zone.

OR NOT! SMITHHHHH!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How very expected.

Flyers played their best hockey of the series in the second and about half of the third, but Mason stole the game for them in the first period.

GG Flyers

Rangers now 0-11 in their last 11 playoff games in which they've held a series lead.

iLLmAtlc

list of players stopping me from winning the KIA :(
  • claude giroux of the philadelphia flyers, 28 in orange
  • kristopher letang
  • tyler seguin

Curufinwe

These close games get less easy to watch as I get older.

Giroux is still getting stifled but if he can just have one game with 2 or 3 points it might be enough to win the series.

Giggzy

Represent tonight Ducks-GAF. Can't watch the game but I'll definitely be that guy at the dinner table constantly checking his phone!

Top Bottom