• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Quick

Banned
If anyone from Toronto-gaf and NHL-gaf here wants to come to the Jays game with me in 40 mins and you are already in downtown, let me know. I have four front-row tickets i got from work but my buddies couldn't make it... Boo.

Damn. I'm nowhere near downtown and I've been itching to go to a game.

Roflobear

hgPzQge.gif

We are missing our leading scorer in Duchene, plus; Tanguay, Mitchell and Barrie.

It would be nice to add some scoring, perhaps a veteran like Cammalleri.

O'reilly-Duchene-Parenteau
Landeskog-Stastny-MacKinnon
Cammalleri-Hishon-Tanguay
Talbot-Mitchell-McGinn

That would be pretty stacked.

Cammalleri won't play on a third line and he sure as heck isn't getting paid a non-Leaf third line salary.

Cammalleri won't play on a third line and he sure as heck isn't getting paid a non-Leaf third line salary.

:lol

I wouldn't put much stock into where he was playing, Roy likes to roll the lines, there's PP opportunity and injuries happen, they always happen. He'd be playing good minutes and would probably spend a lot of time on the top-6.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LOL at that stat. Rangers have lost the last 10 games they've played where they held a series lead, an all-time NHL record.

No way is Backes 100%. Put the body on him early and keep playing our game. Hope the team doesn't let Yapierre and the rest of their goons draw them into penalties.

No way is Backes 100%. Put the body on him early and keep playing our game. Hope the team doesn't let Yapierre and the rest of their goons draw them into penalties.

I remember in 2011 when a woozy Bolland played Game 4 against Vancouver. Concussion protocol goes out the door during the playoffs.

Top Bottom