• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Liking the possession and cycle game so far. Let's get a second though. Doesn't matter if you're cycling if no one is going to bother to shoot.

Hopefully Gus is in for game six. I wouldn't mind them trying Laughton again in if it meant they scratched Rinaldo.

Oh well. Feel like I'll be dusting off my Disappointment Train avatar after Tuesday regardless.

Good period besides going soft on that netfront goal from Oshie.

Blues have no business being tied. Keep playing the same game and keep fucking Kruger off the ice.

Matt Duchene, the Avs' dynamic center and leading scorer in the regular season, was the last player off the ice Sunday at the team's practice facility and is likely to make his postseason debut vs. the Wild at Minnesota in Game 6 of their first-round playoff series Monday night.

Colorado coach Patrick Roy said a decision on playing Duchene will be made after the morning skate Monday, and if he plays for the first time in a little more than a month he will begin on the fourth line and be used primarily on the power play.

HNNNNNNNG

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Best thing today:

moorehug2.gif

Top Bottom