• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Acid08

Banned
Really sucks when your team decides it's time to take an entire playoff game off.

Also had no idea Hal Gill still played in the NHL.

Ryan Getzlaf won't be wearing the shield tonight against Dallas.
I feel good about that I hope.

Ducks-age assemble!

ibaxj9iAGnUSuv.gif

Var

I think Kimmo has been the most disappointing Flyer this series. He had such a strong second half of the season and then his play went off a cliff.

Acid08

Banned
Curtis Pashelka @CurtisPashelka
SJSharks practice this AM -- Hertl in white jersey, Pavelski in teal, and no Vlasic sighting.
That means Hertl is top six, Pavs bottom six. No Vlasic is just.....terrible. Seriously fucking terrible. Even if we manage to get out of this round we won't be winning anything else without him.

Wow, Tanguay was skating today, I thought he was done for the season. He had hip surgery a month ago, if that was done when the injury happened all the way back in October he might be back by now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So I just woke up after a night of boozing..

..and what not aware the Rangers/Flyers were playing this goddamn early.
It's funny because once I'm in this place it's like a time warp. Maybe just some kind of muscle memory. I feel like it's 9:30 pm.

Great shift. Let's finish the job!

Hunter S.

After actually reading and participating on HF Boards, I realized more than half the posts in this thread would be deleted as spam, or be bannable offenses there. Only good thing about is they keep it on topic. Most strict forum I ever tried. SMH.

After actually reading and participating on HF Boards, I realized more than half the posts in this thread would be deleted as spam, or be bannable offenses. Only good thing about is they keep it on topic. Most strict forum I ever tried. SMH.

It's a bit different as this entire thread is a community, you can't really go off-topic as there is no topic, just a thread for members who share a common interest in hockey. If that makes any sense at all. :p

TrueGrime

After actually reading and participating on HF Boards, I realized more than half the posts in this thread would be deleted as spam, or be bannable offenses. Only good thing about is they keep it on topic. Most strict forum I ever tried. SMH.

Yup. Whenever I post over there I make sure it's relevant and on-topic.

I'm not even bugged by that missed offside call last night. I cannot blame the ref at all based on his position and how close of a call it was.

What is inexcusable is the missed call on that dumb fuck obstructing, interfering, and holding onto Coyle's stick on that clear out of the zone when the latter was trying to get that empty net.

How in the hell do you fuck that up? Both of those refs should be fired. Meier should be deported to Smellyland.

Top Bottom