• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

KaYotiX

Banned
Bout time the Pens show some heart :)

Of course we have been here before... Up a bunch then choke it away. Still not counting out Columbus.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
vNDLHav.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I hope the Pens get fucking WRECKED in every sense of the word next round. Everything about the organization is shit.

Remember when Mario Lemieux was crying about the Islanders beating up on his players, being dirty and making a mockery of the sport, all the while he was employing Matt Cooke who basically ended Marc Savard's career?

I'm sure there's other instances of his bitching that I am forgetting. That one stands out the most to me though.

At least the Pens fans can abandon the thread until the 2015 playoffs after they choke in the second round again.

hehehe.

tch

Hopefully Sutter is ok that would be a big loss the way he's been playing

Edit: how about a fucking goalie interference penalty!?

Remember when Mario Lemieux was crying about the Islanders beating up on his players, being dirty and making a mockery of the sport, all the while he was employing Matt Cooke who basically ended Marc Savard's career?

I'm sure there's other instances of his bitching that I am forgetting. That one stands out the most to me though.

hehehe.

Yep. Organization is fucking horrible and it has probably the worst fairweather fanbase I've seen. Though that seems to be every Pittsburgh sorts team except for the Steelers.

Can't imagine how much it must piss you guys off, :lol

Velcro Fly

The amount of salt the Penguins get out of people here is amazing. I can understand not liking them and rooting against them but wow.

UberTag

My bracket's about to get busted.
Shame that terrible MAF will continue to keep his job as he advances to the second round.
Columbus fans deserve a lot better.
Pittsburgh fans are almost as bad as Toronto fans.

"Eastern division finalists"

They can be like the Canucks with made-up banners.

Haha

Before the Dallas Mavericks became decent when Mark Cuban bought the team, the American Airlines Centers banners were so lopsided for the Dallas Stars vs the Mavs.

The Mavs had 2 retired numbers and a Divisional Championship Banner and a banner with all the season ticket holder names from the 20th anniversary season. That was it.

The Stars had about 10-15 banners or something including a Cup one. It was pretty hilarious.. They also put all their retired numbers on the same banner until just this past year when they broke them up after the Modano retirement ceremony.

The Mavs now have 3 additional ones including their Final wins from the other year.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Fleury won't allow another goal for the rest of the playoffs.

Top Bottom