• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

LX_Theo

Banned
NHL logos turned into Game of Thrones' style sigils.
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nhl/nhl-logos-in-game-of-thrones-style-sigils-are-predictably-awesome/
Screen-Shot-2014-04-28-at-3.28.01-PM-442x628.png

I think the best are the Capitals, Kings, Jets(?) , and Rangers. No particular order.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Going to see the new Captain America, so I'll miss the Jackets game, hopefully they extend it to game 7. Go BJs.

Solo

My BJs vary by length depending on the quality of said BJ. I swear my girlfriend is inconsistent as hell with them.

BJ's are generally just a nicety before intercourse. Or as a break in the middle of it. Not usually the main course.

HOWEVER, having said that, having one good enough that it does reach the final destination, is grrrrrreat.

Giggzy

BJ's are generally just a nicety before intercourse. Or as a break in the middle of it. Not usually the main course.

HOWEVER, having said that, having one good enough that it does reach the final destination, is grrrrrreat.

That's true.

I had one girl give me such an exceptional one that I couldn't sit still. I swear I was starting to hover above the couch. Should have married that one.

Jesus Solo were talking about hockey you nasty fuck!

That said, tonight we all jacket

Top Bottom