• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Sanjuro

Subban Subban Subban Subban Subban Subban Subban Subban Subban Subban Subban

s41E0ue.jpg

Mr.Green

Not liking this. Habs are only defending and Broons are controlling the game from A to Z.

Also, this is the worst effort I've seen from Vanek since he's here.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Mc96ucZ.jpg

"Blue and white, isn't that Toronto?" (Context: This is an answer ad by Vidéotron service provider to Bell, whose colors are blue and white.)

I said goddamn!

Mr.Green

Mc96ucZ.jpg

"Blue and white, isn't that Toronto?" (Context: This is an answer ad by Vidéotron service provider to Bell, whose colors are blue and white.)

I said goddamn!
Bell had one saying they never really liked black and yellow (Videotron). Or something like that.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I always find it funny how Coors Light keeps trying to invent new novelties for their beer bottles/cans instead of trying to actually sell their piss poor excuse of a beer.

Sanjuro

I always find it funny how Coors Light keeps trying to invent new novelties for their beer bottles/cans instead of trying to actually sell their piss poor excuse of a beer.

The Blue Mountains are an American tradition. How else are you supposed to know?

The only novelty Coors should have is a perforation for easy shotgunning, at least you don't have taste it then.

MacAttack

If your product is bland and unremarkable how else do you distinguish yourself? Sounds like a good marketing plan.

Top Bottom