• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

cube444

YESS

SUBBANNNNNNN

RT6kU8t.gif

Sanjuro

Does NBC know that there are more players on the Habs than Subban, or do they just know Pierre wants to slobber all over his thick cock?

Sanjuro

I'm not one to hate on Apple commercials...

...but this "Gigantic" commercial is worse than anything I've seen in years. It's "Saved By Zero" quality.

Mr.Green

Varlalol.

I haven't followed the whole series closely, but he was less than average last night.

Edit: damn Red! You changed your gif.

MacAttack

I don't know if it's his personality. It's the way he plays though. Rarely do you see him driving the net or shooting the puck because he decided he isn't that type of player. So his teammates just see him trying to force passes and turning pucks over. He needs to be more than a one dimensional player because he definitely has the skill to be more.
I don't think "personality" was the right word but your hitting on what I'm talking about. With Joe's size and ability, he should be a more complete player. He's shown the ability to do more but it seems like he doesn't have the drive ( or personality-still not sure how to phrase it) to do it.

Would much rather a guy like Pavelski wear the C right now. A guy who does it all and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done.
Agree that the captain needs to lead by example and do whats best for the team. Joe not shooting is not in the best interest of the team.

Maybe it's because Thornton is more of a passer than a scorer? It's kind of like comparing Kesler to Henrik. Both are leaders with lots of heart but you'll rarely see Henrik score a last-minute tying goal; he's more likely to set it up.
I guess I'm more of a Kesler guy. He showed up in game 7 in 2011 despite numerous injuries while the Sedins disappeared.

Top Bottom