• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Mii

Banned
I need to attend more double OT playoff games where I'm unaffected by the ultimate outcome. This is amazing.

With that said, Bruins have deserved it since the 3rd. That knee was ridiculously irresponsible though. We're lucky it's only 2 minutes.

Conceptor

I think in the regular season sticking your leg or knee out like that deserves more than 2. If you're going to try and stop the player just use your stick and hook/trip the guy or something. Gallagher is lucky not to get injured there D:

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll give the Bruins credit, I thought they would pull some dirty shit like that by the end of the third, kudos to them for making it to double OT before busting that out.

Mr.Green

I think in the regular season sticking your leg or knee out like that deserves more than 2. If you're going to try and stop the player just use your stick and hook/trip the guy or something. Gallagher is lucky not to get injured there D:
It happened fast. I don't think Paille was trying to hurt him.

Gally is one tough kid.

Sanjuro

iRsdsPD4Rg74S.gif

Conceptor

It happened fast. I don't think Paille was trying to hurt him.

Gally is one tough kid.
Yeah I agree with you. Don't think it was meant to be malicious - my post wasn't aimed in that tone either. Just a thought because it doesn't happen often but when it does you see some pretty big (avoidable) collisions

Sanjuro

Yeah I agree with you. Don't think it was meant to be malicious - my post wasn't aimed in that tone either. Just a thought because it doesn't happen often but when it does you see some pretty big (avoidable) collisions

It's his first game back in a while. Also, anyone thinking he is trying to cripple a Habs player in OT is crazy.

Top Bottom