• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
WOOOOOOO

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

bergygmfmc.gif

bergygmfmc.gif

Price is a god.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Were we watching the same game? Over 2x the scoring chances.. I'd love to see the puck possession numbers.

Idk, were we? The B's killed so many good scoring chances by either giving the puck away or shooting it straight at Price's chest. Of course, when they didn't kill their own chances, Price was there to stop the puck.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What a classy interview from Subban after the game. Hopefully somebody finds something wrong with it by the morning.

Solo

SUBBBBBBAANNNNNNNNN

Great night. Didn't get my dick wet, but I'm going to date the fuck out of that girl, and we watched the third period and both OTs.

Samyy

Damn this chick posted a photo of a noose and said "found something for you Subban!"
She deleted it pretty quick but I'm sure someone got a screenshot, disgusting shit.
Goddamn Boston...

Acid08

Banned
Damn this chick posted a photo of a noose and said "found something for you Subban!"
She deleted it pretty quick but I'm sure someone got a screenshot, disgusting shit.
Goddamn Boston...
Disgusting. Good thing the nice people of Montreal will pay tribute to him by donning blackface as an act of solidarity.

Top Bottom