• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Intent to blow is such bullshit.

EIther blow the play dead, or it is still live, just like in Football. Play until the whistle.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Marc Staal won the Broadway Hat tonight. Also lead the team in TOI. Beast of a night for him.

McDonagh's worse-than-usual play has largely been counterbalanced and masked by the fact that Staal and Stralman have been playing absolutely out of their minds in these playoffs.

Alucard

Banned
Good on you, man. I used to get really bent out of shape when my favorite teams lost and it really isn't worth it.

Pretty much. I do get invested and feel a tinge of anger/frustration/sadness when the Pens lose, but I'm able to let it go within a few seconds/minutes. Same with the happiness I feel when they win.

Most looking forward to going to an Arsenal supporters pub on May 17th to watch them face Hull City in the FA Cup final. That will likely be the one championship I get to celebrate by a team I support.

My teams:

-Pens (NHL)
-Arsenal (EPL)
-Impact (MLS)
-Blue Jays (MLB)
-Poland (Euro and World Cup)
-Tiger Cats (CFL...when I actually watch)

Don't care about the NBA or NFL. I mostly watch pro wrestling for my "sports" entertainment above any of these now, though.

Pretty much. I do get invested and feel a tinge of anger/frustration/sadness when the Pens lose, but I'm able to let it go within a few seconds/minutes. Same with the happiness I feel when they win.

Most looking forward to going to an Arsenal supporters pub on May 17th to watch them face Hull City in the FA Cup final. That will likely be the one championship I get to celebrate by a team I support.

My teams:

-Pens (NHL)
-Arsenal (EPL)
-Impact (MLS)
-Blue Jays (MLB)
-Poland (Euro and World Cup)
-Tiger Cats (CFL...when I actually watch)

Don't care about the NBA or NFL. I mostly watch pro wrestling for my "sports" entertainment above any of these now, though.

Thumbs up on the Gunners

Velcro Fly

The only reason I'm a Penguins fan is because I loved Mario games as a kid and watching them with Mario Lemieux. Also Bill Wirtz. I rag on Hawks bandwagoners so much but if I was a kid just discovering hockey there's no way I would be able to root for anyone else.

edit: in before "lol lifelong" comments =/

zychi

Banned
A little late:

Bickellll
iSErR5EPpZmC2.gif

Top Bottom