• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Sanjuro

That's a really bad game for the Pens. Rangers looked absolutely dead for a healthy portion and they couldn't capitalize.

Still plenty of hockey to play, but feels bad.

SRTtoZ

Fuck yea, pulled out a win in Pittsburgh.

Also for the lulz.

“@jessespector: Congratulations to Marc-Andre Fleury on becoming the first goalie to allow two goals in the same overtime. We all knew you could do it!”

I would really love to see an OT game where a shot like that one by the Rangers went in, was waved off, then the next stoppage where they could review it was after the other team scored.

Alucard

Banned
Will be horrible for the first six games of the series, score the game seven overtime winner.

Hailed as national hero.

Looking forward to it.

I'm also not even mad. Have come to expect it and realize there are way more important things than sports.

At least the Blue Jays look like they're going to win tonight.

Sanjuro

I'm also not even mad. Have come to expect it and realize there are way more important things than sports.

5y3JhFu.gif

Draconian

Looking forward to it.

At least the Blue Jays look like they're going to win tonight.

Good on you, man. I used to get really bent out of shape when my favorite teams lost and it really isn't worth it.

cube444

Crosby's lack of production is worrisome. He destroyed everyone in the regular season. I want to see at least flashes of that soon.

He hasn't been the same playoff Crosby since the concussions. Dude has changed his game and he doesn't go to the dirty areas like he once did.

RangersFan

He hasn't been the same playoff Crosby since the concussions. Dude has changed his game and he doesn't go to the dirty areas like he once did.

You mean the guy who just won the Art Ross and probably the Hart? Crazily enough I agree, which is a scary thing to ponder just how good he is.

cube444

You mean the guy who just won the Art Ross and probably the Hart? Crazily enough I agree, which is a scary thing to ponder just how good he is.

Ya. Ramping it up in the playoffs is much different than the regular season. Pre-concussion Crosby used to dominate in the playoffs but this Crosby can't do it because he's altered his game.

Top Bottom