• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Acid08 said:
Brodie Brazil @brodiebrazilCSN 2m Joe Thornton on #SJSharks demise: "mind-boggling... I will lose sleep over it for months".

sERzAzX.gif

0Z6ZwTN.gif

Webbie

Banned
They looked bored until they realized they might have to play overtime; I'm glad they won but they can't sleepwalk through this series

I felt like the Hawks did this last year in the playoffs too, either they are super cocky and will get burned eventually or they just believe in themselves that much that they can afford to fall asleep at the wheel sometimes. Either way, it stresses me out when this happens but tonight just proves that the hawks can put on a show when needed.

Hell yeah gonna buy a fucking St Patricks Day jersey cause it's only good for one day of the year cause I'm a massive fucking idiot.

The Blackhawks black thirds, I still like those.

Why did our Stadium Series jerseys have to suck so much.

OH and to make matters worse, our actual cool thirds (which will become our primaries eventually) are no longer available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for Avatars. Replaced by the Stadium Series jerseys instead.

My avatar on XBL is forever cursed to wear our 2004 primaries.

So ready for tomorrow. Don't even want to sleep. I think I might just keep drinking until puck drop!

I think I might just keep drinking now!

I'm skipping on a Tinder fuck to drink and play ESO. And that's my life. It's really cold and she's really far out though. Why would I want to leave my awesome bachelor pad to go to a townhouse out in the suburbs? Plus if she comes here, she can leave whenever she wants.

Stuck up for my boy.

I'm stoked for tomorrow's Freeway Series game.

And nervous, Quick playing lights out and LA is playing with confidence. They can bash players' heads and not even get a penalty! Invincible.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm in Europe, about to watch my dad get married to a woman I despise.

Gonna get cakebossed as fuck.

Top Bottom