• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Stangs winnn!

ibvQhujt7Fskos.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just got home, not sure if I should try and nap or just keep going until the game. Don't feel tired enough to nap.

cube444

Don't worry, man. He's just saving up.

Sid hasn't scored (Mario not included) since March 30th. He's gone 12 straight games (including the last 5 regular season games) without a goal and has only 2 goals in his last 17 games with one being an empty netter.

:(

Alucard

Banned
Sid hasn't scored (Mario not included) since March 30th. He's gone 12 straight games (including the last 5 regular season games) without a goal and has only 2 goals in his last 17 games with one being an empty netter.

:(

It's not how many you score in the playoffs. It's when you score them. Or that's what I'll keep telling myself.

The thing is, he hasn't looked bad, but he hasn't been in the usual areas around the net.

Sid. :(

Alucard

Banned
So, my wife won free Telus box tickets at the Bell Centre to see Marie-Mai tonight. She's like Quebec's Kelly Clarkson. Not a big fan of the music, but can't complain about box seats with complementary food and alcohol. Just gonna have to tip the staff.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be shocked if the Bruins don't win today, they'll be out for blood and Habs don't do afternoon games.

huxley00

Man, the Hawks have great puck control and patience, it's bad when you are 5 on 5 and feel like the other team is on a power play. I did like a lot of what I saw from the Wild though. We play hard and are a pretty well rounded team, will be interesting to see how these first few games develop.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The actual race isn't even until 6:24. The coverage is so bloated; it's like the NFL Draft of the, uh, animal racing world.

Sanjuro

You bastard, Act. If only I was up sooner.

Pretty much my kryptonite this year were people interested in $100+ tickets to every game.

Pooh Bear stuck in the closet all season.

Top Bottom