• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Razorskin

----- ------
iteiehwpgj666s5kk7.gif

Stasis

So, my wife won free Telus box tickets at the Bell Centre to see Marie-Mai tonight. She's like Quebec's Kelly Clarkson. Not a big fan of the music, but can't complain about box seats with complementary food and alcohol. Just gonna have to tip the staff.

Amuses-toi!

She's kinda hot in a way sometimes. Sorta redneckish charming. I can't explain my feelings on the matter. She's very cool in person. Don't think I'd go to the show though, lol.

UberTag

Not liking what I'm seeing out of Boston today.
Chara seems tentative to shoot and Price continues to play out of his mind.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was just staring at Price for the entire 5 on 3. His lateral is so smooth.
His biggest improvement this year has been limiting how much he slides from side to side. He has the athleticism, but always overplayed pucks and put himself out of position. He's much more tame this year.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Looks like we are going to be getting a lot more penalty calls today.
It looked like they were just gonna let them play early on, but we're getting more now. Refs don't want things to get out of hand.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patches with some really awful hockey right now. They don't use Markovs shot enough, he can rifle it too.

Top Bottom