• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Sanjuro

LUCIC!

Price is the first goaltender pulled in the series.

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

ShaneB

Rather baffling to not have pulled Price on that icing call, I mean you don't have the timeout, but that's when you do it.

ElRenoRaven

Well who didn't see that goal coming a mile away? I don't know what has gotten into Boston but damn this last 10 minutes they're playing insane.

Guesong

I mean at one point, when most of what the Habs do is spend the game in their own territory, you have to expect to be broken eventually. Long sequences in Habs, followed by a short burst in the Bruins', rinse, repeat.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Empty net game over. :( Would have liked to take that two game lead back to Montreal, but the 1-1 tie is really all the deserve considering how poor they played in game one.

Habs allowed us to come back. Hopefully the next games get better from our side.

We can't assume to come back every game. So get your shit together, Julien.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I guess ActStriker got his money's worth, and then some

Sanjuro

Great game, guys. Series should be fun once things get to Montreal!

Now there is no delay. Enjoy the Kentucky Derby, Habs-Age.

Habs-Age:
mNUjeX3.gif

Solo

Habs have played 2 pretty poor games, no surprise to have lost at least one.

I have NO idea what to expect when I'm in the Bell Centre for Game 3 :lol

Solo

I actually feel a bit better about seeing Game 3 in a split series.....with my luck, if the Habs game home up 2-0, Boston would hammer them 8-0 in Game 3. With Boston's win today, Habs can slide back into the underdog role.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
wtf happened?! Last I checked they were up 3-1.

I hope for the Habs sake this didn't shake Price up. They woke up a sleeping bear!

:(

Please don't be a Broons/Queens final...

zychi

Banned
As someone who doesn't give two shits about the East. The Habs are the known divers/floppers of the conference right? I've never watched so many players fall down in the last two games. Even Eddie O called the last penalty on Boston a dive.

zychi

Banned
So, Price is in the Bruins head still?

When does his Professor X powers wear off?

You're welcome for my help for the win. We got our cable and TV re-setup after the line was cut outside. First thing I put on is the game, Bruins score 4 straight in the 3rd.

Top Bottom