• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kenny Albert ‏@KennyAlbert 4h
The @NYRangers are 1st in NHL history to play in 3 diff. arenas within 4 days in playoffs and win the 3rd game (6 others lost 3rd) thx @EliasSports

Revenant

Queue up,

Games Team X has won while Team Y ate lunch inside because it was raining...

no, wait...

Queue up,

Geams Team X has won while they had an intestinal bug while Team Y watched under natural lighting.

You'd be surprised what's stored , tons of different splits for various situations

Mentok

Banned
To be quite honest, the way the Habs have been playing in Boston they should consider the 1-1 a victory and move on. Hopefully they can turn it around in Montreal.

Ricker

wtf happened?! Last I checked they were up 3-1.

I hope for the Habs sake this didn't shake Price up. They woke up a sleeping bear!

:(

Please don't be a Broons/Queens final...

They went into the dreaded kill time by playing defensive mode,plus the Bruins staff upstairs saw Price was on all fours a lot,way more then he usually does,so instead of trying to put the heavy slpashots through him,they told them to shoot it upstairs with wrist shots...it resulted in one fluck goal but also credit the Bruins with a great comeback...

Clydefrog

Yea that was pretty crazy. Guess Aussies don't mess around when it comes to hockey:

ikjvWGQtxvgve.gif

haha, nice! that was ridiculous

Habs are not aggressive enough, they don't make big plays when they are on attack. They rely too much on counter-attack.

Bruins lit up the 2nd half of the 3rd period and the Habs blew their lead.

By they way, the official name of the Bruins arena is the Toronto Dominion Garden

Clydefrog

For some reason, I bought a six-pack of grape soda. I haven't had this in years! gonna have one right now

GO KINGS GO

edit: WTF this shit isn't even purple! it's goddamn clear

ARGH IT TASTES HORRIBLE

Top Bottom