• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Acid08

Banned
Oh man just remembered Clydefrog is spreading his stink in the Ponda Center tonight. Someone from Ducks-Age fight him in the bathroom.

Stasis

I didn't even realize we were playing tonight. Was travelling all day and just got home.

Decided to check other teams' scores. LOL. Welp.

Giggzy

I'm no longer afraid of Ducks players and Stoll near the boards, I'm worried about them playing the puck on the boards.

EVERY SINGLE TIME it's a fucking turnover. It's a shitty panic move.

Fuck oath.

We're playing right into their hands. You don't beat the kings on the boards. That's where they are the best

LOL Perry filling Carters glove with water

851637064.gif

GOOD GUY PERRY
WHAT A GOOD GUY

Acid08

Banned
We're playing right into their hands. You don't beat the kings on the boards. That's where they are the best
This is what the Sharks started doing after the first two games. Too much board play, rimming the puck on the boards instead of good outlet passes. Shit will kill u.

Giggzy

This is what the Sharks started doing after the first too game. Too much board play, rimming the puck on the boards instead of good outlet passes. Shit will kill u.

Yeah I don't understand it. We're both fast teams and that causes teams huge problems. For some reason though we decide to play a slow, board game. It's mind boggling.

Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau has put the Getzlaf line out against all 3 of the lines that don't have Kopitar on them this period.

EUGH Doughty :/ please be OK... But... Not be able to play the rest of the series...

Could hear him all over the TSN feed dropping F bombs.

Top Bottom