• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

For the "Why do people hate the Kings" montage that is posted when people ask:

e31mb2

Just need to run the V formation with Teemu in front! Quack Quack Quack. We got this.

I mean, wow, of all the posts to troll you just picked that one? The one mentioning a very sad fact about a hockey player that has more prestige in his foreskin tip than 42 years of Canucks rosters?

Tabris

I mean, wow, of all the posts to troll you just picked that one? The one mentioning a very sad fact about a hockey player that has more prestige in his foreskin tip than 42 years of Canucks rosters?

You take things too hard. Who doesn't love the V formation scene from Mighty Ducks?

Don't worry, Ducks will turn it around and win the SC.

bHCImvS.png

Jeeeezus

VYpt7wc.jpg

This isn't a new trend with the Ducks...

You take things too hard. Who doesn't love the V formation scene from Mighty Ducks?

Don't worry, Ducks will turn it around and win the SC.

Yeah we just fucking lost both games at homes to our rivals, Dickhead. I know your social skills are challenged and you have as much tact as a rhino trying to date rape a chihuahua. But if you can't read that first sentence while stepping out of your snowdome of delusion then you need to shut the fuck up.

Giggzy

I don't know why Vatanen doesn't get trusted by Boudreau. He's so creative. Our PP is better with him and our possession is also much better.

I'm sure Bouds is getting Vietnam flashbacks :(

They're missing the same thing we were missing, a 2C and a top 4 guy to play with Green/Fowler.

I mean let's be real here, we're playing overall good hockey right now guys. If we play like this there WILL be a Game 5, but shaky periods and 1-goal dodgy leads for the Kings who then go to play Hunter Hockey for 40 minutes aren't going to do us any favours.

Game 6 is a high expectation right now.

I'd love to see Vatman in though.

Giggzy

Not sure. Would love Winnik back in. Probably replace Etem. Palmieri has been invisible in the playoffs.

They just better not scratch Selanne again

I just want to see us play with some speed again. We can never get behind the defense, even against Dallas. I understand you need physicality in the playoffs, especially vs the kings, but lets get back to playing the way that got us success in the first place. Stop trying to beat LA at their own game.

Bruce getting out coached

Giggzy

Hard to blame Hiller for either score. Gaborik goal was an amazing shot, Martinez goal was a deflection. I'm always against a change for the sake of making a change.

Agreed. I'm a big criticizer of Hiller, but he's done nothing wrong. Bad D-Zone turnovers and somewhat flukey goals has been the difference.

RC

Banned
If Tabris is always wrong than the opposite of what he says must always be right.

Poor Ducks. Teemu deserves better.

That's the one takeaway I keep looking at so far from this season: We got another div title and finally got out of round 1.

We're the new Washington Capitals.

Something will change. We've now got two games of full data. Coaching and staff has to see what they're doing wrong. They HAVE to. This isn't on the players at all. FENWICK SAYS THEY'RE PLAYING PROPERLY.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I had the pleasure of listening to two Kings fans discuss "Selanne's old partner... What's his name... Mike Molano, from the Rangers."

Best fans in the league?

Clydefrog

Ugly ducklings out there. We need to turn to swans.

Kings fans are loud out there.

Hiller looking a little shaky or start but Gaborik made a great shot.

Beauchemin what are you doing
Stop

Why is Ponda filled with Kings fuckwits WHY ARE THEY GOALIE CHANTING IN OUR BUILDING

*waves*

Oh man just remembered Clydefrog is spreading his stink in the Ponda Center tonight. Someone from Ducks-Age fight him in the bathroom.

coincidence?

ducks fans are the worst. kings took over the honda center from the puck drop. it had to be pretty embarrassing to see 40% of the arena leave with over 90 seconds left when the kings were up 3-1. it turned into staples after that. section 441

5p9a2JL.jpg

kkOHJvF.jpg

i'll admit my heart skipped a beat when i saw doughty limp off the ice. but 2 mins later, i was convinced it was only a charlie horse.

see you fuckers in LA. beat us.

Calamari41

41 > 38
This series is frustrating because the Ducks are playing very well. It's just that Quick absolutely will not let anything past him, and Hiller/our defense is letting a single deciding garbage goal in per game.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Clydefrog your adrenaline is causing you to exaggerate. Also your fans smell. No, I'm serious, the ones near me smelled really bad.

Your hatred is hilarious.

Phthisis

Sorry Ducks fans (all 3 of you), there was no way Martinez wasn't going to get the game winner on Cinco de Mayo. It was foretold.

sombrero-kings-player.jpg

KINGS_Alec_DL.jpg

Holy shit that is a ton of Kings fans in the Pond. Makes sense but still holy shit.

Also lol Ducks fans leaving so early. Not too surprised. They barely stand during exciting moments I've learned.

Working a morning shift and then don't work friday.

Pretty sure my new manager is purposefully not scheduling me during games. Ever since the new guy came in and we talked about the Hawks for an hour or so, I haven't worked during a Hawks game.

Top Bottom