• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why are the BJ letting Crosby sleep in front of their goalie?

MacAttack

Throw Seabrook and Lucic out of these playoffs. No place for either of them.
Don't forget "Good Guy" Perry!

itrc6m3kais4s1srje.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We're going to have to watch the replay of this Backes hit for the next week now aren't we?

Alucard

Banned
Weak goal to give up by Fleury, as he didn't play the shooter the whole way. Of course, it doesn't help when the guys in front of him are giving up so many odd-man rushes.

Taurus

Weak goal to give up by Fleury, as he didn't play the shooter the whole way. Of course, it doesn't help when the guys in front of him are giving up so many odd-man rushes.
You can't play the shooter whole way in a 3 on 1 odd-man rush. In a 2 on 1 you can do it. And it was pretty great finish from Colbert or whoever it was.

Alucard

Banned
MAF giving up some big rebounds but hasn't been punished for it yet. We'll see how that goes. I actually don't think he looks shaky, but he does look a bit pedestrian back there. And maybe that's all he'll need to be in this series given how it's gone so far.

Marvie_3

Banned
Probably been said before but it's still awesome to see Letang out there playing again. Can't fucking stand Pittsburgh but you never want a guy's career to end the way his could have.

Velcro Fly

I think he looks alright considering his team gave up a 3 on 1 while on the power play and now they suddenly can't clear the zone.

Top Bottom