• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Told a guy last night I don't know why I was even going to bother watching the game. Shrug it off and move onto Monday. Not a big deal.

Red_Man

Really good period aside from those last 3 minutes obviously. Hank kept that Rangers lead in tact, Therrien just needs to adjust to the speed, and keep having the D moving in on the offense. Hopefully A.Gally is back sooner then later, I'd like to see Vanek with DD's line again too.

Red_Man

No reason to panic.

Unless price got hurt when kreider slid into him.
This is my biggest worry right now, I'm terrified we're going to get a report post game that he's going to miss some games. If he does, that's the series.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL that TSN panel

'WE TOLD YOU OFF-CAMERA NOT TO ASK THAT STUPID QUESTION'

:lol

Red_Man

Isn't Budaj a beast when he wants to be though?
Only against Boston.

He had to play a streak of games this year, and his play significantly drops the more games he plays in a short span. Putting him in the playoffs would be suicide.

Red_Man

I agree. Leblanc was a pick purely to appease the fans/media.
This isn't true, and what people who have no idea what they're talking about say. Obviously it played a role, but where they picked him was not an off the board pick. It was something like 1 pick lower then the consensus draft.

Red_Man

Confirmed Budaj for the 3rd period
There+s+spanish+people+in+the+future+_2dbd287e3a1091c42410d68c5b065c27.jpg

Hopefully it's just precautionary seeing as the game is already over.

Megasoum

Banned
This isn't true, and what people who have no idea what they're talking about say. Obviously it played a role, but where they picked him was not an off the board pick. It was something like 1 pick lower then the consensus draft.

I agree with you but I gotta say... As a french Canadian myself, there's nothing that pisses me off more than the people who obsess over the fact that the Habs must pick or trade french speaking players to preserve the "identity".... Seriously who gives a fuck? I want the cup, I don't give a shit what language the dude speak with his wife at home.

Top Bottom