• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WHOA

MAGIC BY TSN

"the only thing missing is Nash scoring"

-cue 5 seconds later-

Nash scores.

Impressive, TSN.

Levyne

Banned
What is going on?
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

All those analysts that said this series would be low scoring. lol.

On NBC they said like "if the game goes 7 games, expect maybe 26 goals"

Leeness

Go home, Habs, you're wasted :(

Go home, get hyped for revenge, come back and revenge (but not so much that you take a billion penalties, thanks).

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I wonder if Solo still thinks that the Habs in the SCF is a foregone conclusion :p

~Kinggi~

Banned
Habs will come back strong, least for their sake they better. Hopefully this doesnt go to the Ranger's head, but they usually do a good job staying humble. MSL has been amazing for that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sucks playoff series are only 1 game :(

See you guys next year.

Habs will come back strong, least for their sake they better. Hopefully this doesnt go to the Ranger's head, but they usually do a good job staying humble. MSL has been amazing for that.
Yea, that whole demanding a trade to only 1 team for leaving him off the Olympic roster was so humble.

Spl1nter

Damn thought Montreal had the comeback I hand with most of that 2nd period of play and than they just die.

Memorial cup time! Finn going to captain the storm to the cup

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Another ruined saturday, and there isn't even a Mayweather fight tonight, only a Marquez fight:(

Top Bottom