• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

cube444

Hopefully for their sake the Habs didn't Manics it.*

*blow your load in the first 5 minute and then refractory stage it the rest of the night.

Mentok

Banned
His mind is already in Minnesota, he's lazy and in a fog. Directly responsible for the first goal.

Oh now Cherry is going to apologise for Lucic, typical.

Lol I love Don Cherry. He's like the crazy uncle you just want to sit next to at a party because you know he'll say something crazy.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What the fuck with these 490254375059 icing and offsides.

Lol I love Don Cherry. He's like the crazy uncle you just want to sit next to at a party because you know he'll say something crazy.

At some point he'll become the crazy uncle you don't want to sit next to at a party because you know he'll say something crazy.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I wonder what Markov said to Lucic.

That's not fair to the poor guy, Price might pull off an amazing save there. Probably is a very strong claim.

Who was that defenseman that fucked up?

I stick by that claim, Price has made at least half a dozen saves like that in these playoffs. His lateral movement is on another level.

Acid08

Banned
Man, if Nash ever decided to hit he would be way more dangerous. The way he was just weakly using his stick to try to get the puck behind the net was pathetic.

Top Bottom