• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

RangersFan

YWiUOwQ.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Big :lol at Healy trying to explain that was Tokarski's weakness. Yeah deflections off his own defencemen and the post are his weakness.

FTF

Wow, huge quick answer goal by Rangers. They looked terrible at the start and crowd was insane. Luckily it only lasted like 20 seconds.

Ricker

Montreal's defense is still getting overplayed by the Rangers so much,they pass the puck around with too much ease...not liking it.

whoa, first time I've slept more than three hours in at least a month and a half. I've been knocked out for like 18 hours with small fits of activity in between. And fully awake just in time for hockey!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Strange Hockey rule question.

Puck bounces off the glass behind the players bench and back into play. Does the game continue?

Mii

Banned
Strange Hockey rule question.

Puck bounces off the glass behind the players bench and back into play. Does the game continue?

I would assume it would be considered going outside the 'playing area'

85.1 Puck Out of Bounds - When a puck goes outside the playing area at either end or either side of the rink, strikes any obstacles above the playing surface other than the boards or glass, causes the glass, lighting, timing device or the supports to break, it shall be faced-off at the nearest face-off spot in the zone from where it was shot or deflected out of play, except when the attacking team in the attacking zone is responsible for causing the puck to go out of play, the ensuing face-off shall take place at the nearest face-off spot in the neutral zone outside the offending team’s attacking zone. One exception to the above shall be when the puck deflects off the goal post or crossbar, when caused by either team, either shot directly or deflected off any player or official, the face-off shall always be conducted in that end zone at the nearest face-off spot.

FTF

Considering how poorly the the Rangers have played up to this point, 1-1 end of 1st would be more than fine.

Top Bottom