• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

~Kinggi~

Banned
Pierre just had a small aneurysm, he needs a smoothie.

fwRgxqq.jpg

MacAttack

Montreal clogging up the the middle and blocking a lot of shots. You can tell its affecting the Rangers with all the shots that are going wide.

Calamari41

41 > 38
There's nothing worse than when you're salty as fuck, and you get called out on it, and you desperately try to act like you're not salty.

Red, I am not saying that is you. I am just fondly remembering my own salt breakdowns of the past since people keep bringing it up.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There's nothing worse than when you're salty as fuck, and you get called out on it, and you desperately try to act like you're not salty.

Red, I am not saying that is you. I am just fondly remembering my own salt breakdowns of the past since people keep bringing it up.
People just throw out salty anytime you say something negative about the other team whether it's true or not. I guarantee the majority of posters here would pick Hawks / Kings over the Rangers in 7, they must all be salty too!

Top Bottom