• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

1st period Corsi

SAWSPoi.jpg

I can only hope they were saying this so that they bring Hiller on? ... :(

The maximum capability of an LA hivemind is "hurrr durrr smash grab consume" not "let's construct an elaborate synched chant to suggest a replacement of goalie similar to the same chant we use to taunt a goalie"

I know, I was complimenting you. Kings fans have been calling us swans lately. As if swans aren't better than ducks.

That one always gets my goat. It mainly upsets me because even though it should be a compliment, I get so infuriated with the stupidity that it ruins all potential of a feelgood feeling that stems from a compliment.

Swans are fucking deadly, graceful and beautiful yo!

Also Sydneys AFL team are called the Swans and they're like the Red Wings of the AFL.

Clydefrog

That one always gets my goat. It mainly upsets me because even though it should be a compliment, I get so infuriated with the stupidity that it ruins all potential of a feelgood feeling that stems from a compliment.

Swans are fucking deadly, graceful and beautiful yo!

Also Sydneys AFL team are called the Swans and they're like the Red Wings of the AFL.

Geese are the worst

tumblr_n4q609cmbx1sv5dnfo1_500.gif

Top Bottom