• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Dragon

Banned
Seguin is literally the worst player in Bruins history in comparison to the riches we've acquired.

Anyone defending that trade is now lost forever in denial-town.

Seguin is a 22 year old guy who just averaged more than a point per game for a season. Let's not get crazy here.

Sanjuro

Seguin is a 22 year old guy who just averaged more than a point per game for a season. Let's not get crazy here.

He scored one goal in comparison to this Smith, Loui, Fraser tandom in these playoffs.

Seguin will be the better overall player, but he never would have been that player with us, or during our prime.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Such a terrible goal. The only way they could score tonight was with a shuffling and a mish mash of players in front of the net. Blargh.
Seriously, awful way to finish that game. Good news is they've played their beat 2 games these last two games. Looks like it's going 7.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is on Foreign Jackass, time to send Solo to the Garden to get that next win.

Seriously, awful way to finish that game. Good news is they've played their beat 2 games these last two games. Looks like it's going 7.

Yeah, they've got nothing to be ashamed of, they played a fuckin' good and entertaining game tonight. And Boston's goalie was also pretty good. Shit's hard but that goal sucks. Fuck.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I was only in LA for a week, but it was enough to see exactly what LA people are generally like. They're like Americas version of people who live in Sydney.

I lived there for 8 years, from South Central/Downtown to Santa Monica and in between. Believe me, I know all too well.

Alucard

Banned
Koivu is like Bambi on ice. He can never stay on his feet

aPJ1f.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Fraser with the GWG... Jesus

Psyched for Saturday.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno, were Boston fans nervous at any point tonight?

I'm having a hard time remembering any Montreal players being within 5 feet of a rebound tonight other than Gionta on that one opportunity.

Boston played a perfect road game tonight.

Clydefrog

if the Kings lose, I'm blaming Pickles' GF. he will also have to break up with her

lets go team!!! drinkin my first beer o' the night

Giggzy

if the Kings lose, I'm blaming Pickles' GF. he will also have to break up with her

lets go team!!! drinkin my first beer o' the night

Blame Kevin and Bean. They interviewed Getzlaf on Friday and we've lost both home games. This morning he interviewed Doughty. Let's hope the KROQ curse is real!

I'm having a hard time remembering any Montreal players being within 5 feet of a rebound tonight other than Gionta on that one opportunity.

There was a stretch in the 3rd where the Habs really controlled play. Especially when Chara+Hamilton couldn't get off the ice

Mentok

Banned
Good game, tough loss for the Habs but there's a lot of positives they can take way from the game. I think there were too many plays where the Habs went to be too cute rather than take the shot. Hopefully they win the next 2!

Sanjuro

I'm not nervous, because I would be happy if the Habs won.

Did the Bruins look good tonight? HAH. Nope.

I just poke fun at the Habs fans who want their dainty team who doesn't hit anyone. They were constructed to compete again the big boys, and they look pretty great. Murray especially tonight.

In the end...I don't think any of these Eastern Conference teams are going to have a easy time with the Western guys.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Pickles, report in. Is it as dead in there as it looks on tv? Is your girlfriend there yet, and does she keep asking you what the names of players are and why they blew the whistle?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"Of Bruins 6 wins, 3 game-winning goals from players acquired in Seguin trade"

Top Bottom